Monday, September 29, 2008

~Beyond The Clouds~

Monday, September 29, 2008


The faded blue
the color of that distant day, blurred with the white clouds
In the depths of my heart,
Lies a pain I hide from everyone.



The words on which I pledge my all
Are now in the distant past
In the days since you've gone
You still give me warmth


The light illuminated your voice... your form
If possible
I'll live in a way that my voice will reach you
No matter where you are.


The sounds echo distantly
From those sun-baked rails,
it's the voice of the day.
Even now, the promised place exists
Beyond those clouds.


I don't know since when,
but solitude surrounds me
And my heart creaks under the strains
I'm certain that as time passes,
I will lose you.


Your hair.. in a world in which clouds and sky melts
It's full of mysteries.
Your voice.. gentle fingers and skin that caught in the wind.
It bolsters my heart.


The light illuminated your voice... your form
If possible
Though we live in different worlds,
I want to live kind and strong.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates