Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TLC -Vshh-

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TLC, Tender loving care…

Everybody needs a bit of TLC every now and then…from family and friends…

The worlds challenges increases by the day…there are more things we face as we grow…definitely with age comes more responsibility…so like riyyl said, youth is a stage and we’ll grow out of it…one day all is left is just a memory when we look back and say I wish I never did that or I wish I did that or I wish I could still be youthful…

But no matter how much we deny that we’re getting old, the world doesn’t stop spinning…and if you can’t take all the stresses in life, we fall…as we fall, we loose interest in things we once found interesting…in short, we change…for better or worse, you be the judge…

So all we can do, be a friend that comforts with an open heart…give support and encouragement…forgive and forget…whatever the past maybe…let no one fall behind but bound them with TLC and keep them going…

Signing off ^^
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates