Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dreams -Vshh-

Sunday, September 7, 2008
Ps: Mister ah...don't drink so much ah...bad for health...want to drink, drink red wine...best^^

anyways, back here...just wanted to drop in...I know I owez MIA...paiseh paiseh >.<

DREAMS>>> DREAMS>>> DREAMS

achievable or not? hard to say?? how many of u are sure about what you want in life? doesnt matter you can achieve it, get it or own it... jus dare to dream...

well, I am pretty free now...and I was thinking...

I like the beach...the sounds of the wave and I could just sit there and stare at the ocean the entire day... and so I wished and dreamed that I could own a cafe by the beach...I really do....ah!!!! but sounds impossible to achieve right??? oh well...its a dream...

how bout you guys???

well, I'm off to dream now...nitez~

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates